Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Challenge #86 - Use DIES or PUNCHES

This challenge is hosted by CHARLENE
and the theme is
 "Use DIES or PUNCHES"  
Hi all, I’m so glad that you could join us today for another challenge here at Digistamps4Joy. It’s my turn to host a challenge and so I picked Die and/or Punches. That’s right, we just want to see some die cuts or punches on your creation.



 Here is the card I made using 3 DS4J digistamps - “We are late”, “Best foot forward” and “Time to go”.   


Inside of card....
We can’t wait to see what you come up with. 

This challenge will run for 2 weeks  from Wednesday 19 February to 4 March 2014.

We would prefer for you to use a DS4J image from the store, but not necessary. To win the DT Choice prize you will however need to use a DS4J digi. Remember to link your projects in the linky below.
Don't forget you must use a digital stamp or rubber stamp!

Team "A" members have created these stunning cards to inspire you!
ALL the images used by the DT are available in the STORE

ALEX (digistamp = "Happy girls")
 

ANTOINETTE (digistamp = "Faberge egg")

DESIRE (digistamps = "Mini Misteri - Belle of the beach" and "Pelican Pete")

EMA (digistamp = "Tulip basket")

EMILY (digistamp = "Sally sunshine")

KARIN (digistamp = "Misteri - meet me")

PAM (digistamp = "Flowers from Heaven")

RIETTE (digistamp = "Daylily")

ZELLA (digistamp = "Best friends")

WOW, what amazing inspiration from the team!
Enter your paper projects (maximum 3 entries per person, each from a separate blog post) in Mr Linky below. The top randomly drawn winner will win TWO images of your choice from the store, and 2 runners up 1 image each.
IF YOU USE A DIGISTAMPS4JOY IMAGE, YOU COULD WIN THE BIG PRIZE OF $10
Please remember to link your POST and not your blog to the Link tool below.
Also, you must create a link on your blog back to this challenge post!
(The challenge rules are HERE)
A special request ......as this is a child-friendly blog, we will appreciate it if you do not enter scary, goth, demonic, or 'dark' entries. Any entries of this nature will be removed.

10 comments:

  1. Charlene thanks so much for a lovely theme and my teamies, your creations rock.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards design team.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations as usual.. your team always amazes me :) Thanks for another great challenge.

    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com/2014/02/whiff-of-joy-preview-of-love-lifts-us-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge and a lovely job from the Design Team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added my card I made today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha oops I linked the wrong day.oh well I'm glad you liked it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspirations. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job teamies and proud to be part of you.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the inspiration creations by my teamies. And thank you to all who have already entered our challenge...you ladies rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing creations by the team! thanks for a fabulous challenge. I got so excited the first time I forgot to link my entry. Glad I caught it when I came to enter my second. xxD

    ReplyDelete